Bible Journals is a unique concept in which all material for writing is pre-defined for the journalist. This is defined by a concept we call "Journal Plan".
Journal plans allow individuals and organizations to build content for users to read (watch/listen) and write about during a specified period of time. Journal plans can range in length from a week to a year.
Journal Plans have the following settings
- Have a specified day(s) for reading
- Require an entry (Users cannot move forward until they post an entry for each reading.)
- Is Move Ahead Allowed (Allows the user to see content of future readings)
- Determines if the users are allowed to see future readings or if they are required to stick to the schedule.(related to required entries)
- Free or have a fee associated (Free plans are available to all users; plans with fees require the user to prepay for access to the plan)
Additionally, the creator of the plan can designate a specific reading period for the content
- Daily (365 days)
- Weekly (Monday-Friday)
- User specified Day (content is added by the user as decided)
Combining a "Journal Plan" with a "Journal" allows us to provide the unique concept of a bible journals.
Go to our Journal Plans Store and get started now...